The American Lock No. A1106KAMKRED Aluminum Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide red anodized aluminum body with a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. The anodized finish makes padlock suitable for lockout in food processing facilities and corrosion resistant finish ideal for tough environments. Master keyed - a master key opens all the locks in the system although each lock has its own unique key.
- American Lock Aluminum Safety Padlock
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide orange anodized aluminum body, 1/4in (6mm) chrome plated, boron alloy shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance
- Anodized finish suitable for safety lockout in food processing facilities
- Corrosion resistant finish for tough environments
- High visibility color plus high security
- Keyed alike - master keyed 5-pin tumbler rekeyable cylinder