The American Lock No. A1205KAYLW Solid Aluminum padlock features, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide aluminum, yellow body and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance. Ideal for Safety Lockout, padlock is lightweight and available in a variety of anodized finishes for easy identification. Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and 5-pin APTC12 rekeyable cylinder is pick resistant and has tens of thousands of key changes.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC12 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid aluminum body offers strong protection against the elements
- Durable yellow anodized finish withstands abuse and harsh environments
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder prevents picking