The American Lock No. A20KA Solid Body Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body to resist corrosion and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Ideal for harsh environments, a dual ball bearing mechanism resists pulling and prying while a 5-pin APTC12 non-rekeyable cylinder with serrated pins is virtually impossible to pick.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APCT12 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body
- Brass body provides extra corrosion resistance in caustic, corrosive, salty environments
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin APCT12 cylinder prevents picking