The American Lock No. A5570KA Solid Brass Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 2in (51mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance in the harshest outdoor or corrosive environments and a 1-1/8in tall (28mm), 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and a rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 brass cylinder with serrated pins is pick resistant and offers tens of thousands of key changes.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC12 cylinder
- 2in (51mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 3/8in (10mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder helps prevent picking