The American Lock No. A6561KA Solid Brass Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance in the harshest outdoor or corrosive environments and a 2in tall (51mm), 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. Dual stainless steel ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying and a rekeyable 6-pin APTC14 brass cylinder with serrated pins is pick resistant and offers tens of thousands of key changes.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC14 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance
- 2in (50mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Rekeyable 6-pin APTC14 cylinder helps prevent picking