The American Lock No. A7202KA Solid Steel Padlock with Tubular Cylinder, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide case hardened solid steel body and a 3in (75mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. A dual ball bearing locking mechanism resists pulling and prying. The pick resistant rekeyable 7-pin AHTC2, tubular cylinder provides 50,000 key changes and meets NAMA standards.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the AHTC2 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide chrome plated solid steel body resists cutting, sawing, and corrosion
- 3in (75mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Rekeyable, pick resistant, 7-pin AHTC2 tubular cylinder
- Meets National Automatic Merchandising Association requirements