The American Lock No. ASL40NKA Government Solid Brass padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide solid brass body and a 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for excellent cut resistance. Designed to stringent government standards, the 5-pin tumbler cylinder offers more than 10,000 key changes and a dual locking mechanism provides superior pry resistance. For added security, padlock comes with non-removable keys to ensure padlock is never left unlocked. BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology protects against lock bumping.
- Solid body padlock designed to U.S. government standards - CID-A-A-59486 and CID-A-A-59487
- Includes BumpStop® Advanced Cylinder Technology which exceeds ASTM Grade 6 resistance to surreptitious attack
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the government cylinder
- 1-1/2in (38mm) solid brass body for maximum corrosion resistance
- 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle
- Non-rekeyable 5-pin cylinder. Non-removable key feature prevents leaving a padlock unlocked